Grow your business with Email Marketing (SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
We value intimate discussions with participants and focus on Small Class Live Webinar Training of Min. 4 and Max. 8 Participants.
The workshop will involve 80% hands-on training, 20% theory.
Time: 10am to 6pm
Venue: Live Zoom Webinar (20% special discount for registrations received 5 days prior to course run)
Zoom Logins will be provided 2 days prior to workshop.
Course Fee: $388 inclu. peatix fees (U.P. $360/pax, SkillsFuture Credit Eligible, Valid till 21 Dec 2020) - Until the Circuit Breaker ends, we're absorbing the Peatix Fees on our end.
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0035524 (please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
* For corporate sponsored individuals, you will be eligible for the $2/hour training grant, totalling to $14 for 7 hours of training (valid till 21 Dec 2020) - For training grant application discount, you will need to reach out to us via email.
* Corporate Registrations, 14 days prior to course run, min. 4 pax will qualify for 25% discount.
* We do accept Vendors@GOV billing for public runs with min. 2 pax, T&Cs will be shared with you via email upon enquiry.
* During the course enquiry, we will require the following details for Vendors@GOV participants invoicing:
a) Ministry/Statutory Board:
c) Sub-Business Unit:
d) Attention to:
Detailed MailChimp Email Marketing Course Outline:
a) Basics to Email Marketing
• Introduction to Email Marketing and MailChimp Email Marketing Service Platform
• Learn WHY Email Marketing is effective and relevant and useful for businesses today
- How & Why Email Marketing is the KEY to lead generation and re-marketing for Startups and SMEs
- Learn about the Buyer's Journey on the Internet, and use it to your advantage for an Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy!
• Types of reports MailChimp provides businesses, and why it is a powerful tool we should all use rather than our local email client (outlook for Windows, or mail for Mac)
• How does Email Marketing help to grow a business?
- Email Lead Generation, What are some ways?
- How you can use MailChimp to generate leads on your website or through paid social media ads
• Case study: Learn from Good VS Bad EDMs
- How often should we email our customers?
- What kind of contents should we be sending our customers?
- How can we design something simple yet effective without design skills?
• UNLEASH the POWER of Email Marketing with MailChimp
- Introducing a typical buyer’s journey on the internet
- Participants get 10 to 15 min to brainstorm and map our their buyer’s journey
- 3 participants will get to share and consult so we can all learn about the common mistakes of contents we have on our websites and how we kickstart our email marketing process
• 3 Ways to collect email database: Pop-Up Forms, Basic Forms and MailChimp Landing Pages
- Trainer Demo: MailChimp Pop-Up Forms & Participants hands-on 15 min (Q&A time after hands-on)
- Trainer Demo: MailChimp Basic Forms & Participants hands-on 15 min (Q&A time after hands-on)
- Trainer Demo: Landing Pages
b) Hands-on: What's in MailChimp? What are the Powerful Tools within MailChimp available for Businesses?
• Re-Cap: Email Marketing Strategy for Leads Generation though pop-ups, sign up forms, or landing pages
• Secrets to writing better copy for more conversions: Features VS Benefits
• Participants Hands-on (45 min) : Create a LANDING PAGE for your Social Media Marketing Campaign or Subscriber Pop-Up Lead Generation with the latest e-catalogue of products from Microsoft for F&B businesses
• Brainstorm & Map an Email Marketing Campaign Strategy for your B2B or B2C business, right from lead generation to automated follow-up sequence from when the email is captured from Pop-Up, Landing Pages or Sign Up Form for follow up marketing
• Trainer Demo: Import Email Database into MailChimp + Participants Hands-on 10 Min
• Trainer Demo: Design & Create an Email Campaign with MailChimp + Participants Hands-on 45 to 60 min
• Trainer Demo: MailChimp Reports, What to Look out for, What to they mean?
• Trainer Demo: MailChimp Merge Tags Personalisation for Name
• Trainer Demo: MailChimp Segmentation to Subscribers who did not open your email campaigns
• Trainer Demo: MailChimp Segmentation of Subscribers who are inactive, or by email client (@hotmail, @gmail, @yahoo and tag as personal emails, and vice versa for company emails) - For personal emails, it might get you a higher open rate if you send emails before or after working hours, including weekends. For company emails, sending before or after lunch might be better for open and click through rates. Therefore segmentation helps you get higher open rates for your email campaigns.
c) Hands-on practice, Key Principles and Winning Strategies for Email Marketing:
• How to write better copy for Higher Open Rates
• How to write better copy for Higher Click Rates with Keyword Copywriting
d) Key Principles in Email Marketing:
• 5 ways to optimize your email campaigns for better results
• 7 simple ways to grow your email list
e) Final Q&A, Consultation and Discussions with Trainer
• Marketing Executives
• Employees in charge of Email Marketing / Email Blast
• Digital Marketing Executives
• Startups and Business Owners
• People who want to build their own email list
- The event description was updated. Diff#575586 2020-05-09 09:32:54
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- Online event
Live Webinar (Early Bird) SOLD OUT $298.00 Live Webinar (Regular) SOLD OUT $368.00